Good News for Local Food Businesses
It's almost here! The new year is just around the corner, and with that, the feeling of vigor and opportunity. It's the chance to start something you've been meaning to or the time to take a fresh approach where all felt lost before.
Enter, Good Food News! Local First Arizona's newest e-newsletter, this monthly email is tailored for food producers of all types. Whether a farmer, a cheesemaker, a vintner, a miller, a baker, or a brewer, this e-newsletter is for you. From the seasoned steward to the aspiring food entrepreneur, Good Food News will serve as a resource for all levels of business statewide and will include:
- Grants, Awards and Other Funding Opportunities
- Partnership and Clientele Opportunities
- Local and National Current Food News
- Arizona Food Producer Spotlights
- Events, Workshops, and Other Education Throughout Arizona
- & more!
Our goal with this newsletter is to provide you the information you find the most useful, and to act as a connector between you and your fellow Arizona businesses (in need of new tires? what about printing services?). As an organization that works to build an economic movement around local community, we want to optimize the content of our newsletters to fit your needs so send us an email and let us know what you'd like to see and send us your upcoming announcements as well.
Ready to get involved?
- Sign up for Good Food News: you'll receive your first email in January.
- Send us your announcements: Need to spread the word? Add us to your email list as well.
- Follow along: we'll make sure to further the reach of your announcements on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts as well as connect you wherever we see opportunities.